Welcome to BCRC Soccer!
Ballenger Creek Recreation Council Soccer has 2 programs; Academy and Travel. A player’s placement in the appropriate program is determined by the player’s year of birth (refer to table further below).
BCRC Soccer is run strictly by volunteers. If we don't have coaches and administrators, we can't offer playing opportunities. Registration fees may be discounted for players whose family members serve in significant volunteer positions. Please consider volunteering so we can keep our program running effectively.
Spring 2018 Registration Closed
Fall Registration Will Open the week of May 14-18.
Registrations can be made via the link in the upper right of this http://bcrcs.sportssignup.com/site/page (once opened).
Important Registration Dates for Spring 2018
- 13 May Mother's Day - NO GAMES
- 16 May (19U Makeup games need to be completed)
- 2-3 June Last Game weekend of the regular season (Make Up Weekend due to Weather Cancellations)
- 9-10 June Tournement Weekend
Heads Up (Fall 2018)
- 14-18 May Fall Registrations will hope by the end of this week
- There is NO 19U division in the Fall
- 25 July Fall 2018 Registrations Due
The BCRC Academy Soccer Program is for 5U and 7U
- Provides basic skill and soccer concepts to the players and parents while exposing the players to a fun and no pressure environment.
- 5U players will participate in the BCRC Academy Clinic that is held once a week and is formatted to teach the basics of soccer with no games or competitive events.
- 7U teams play in a Penta-League, or Double Nickel League, with 7U teams from other local soccer programs on Saturdays.
- All Academy players will receive a jersey; no uniform is required
- All players receive a participation award at the end of the season.
The BCRC Travel Soccer Program is for 9U though 19U
- Provides competitive soccer for players 9U through 19U
- We are part of the Frederick County Youth Soccer League (FCYSL) and our season consists of 8 regular season games and an optional end of season tournament
- All Travel Soccer players will have a new jersey included with registration. A new jersey is required to conform to league guidelines for players' numbers - no duplicate numbers are allowed.
- Players will be responsible for supplying their own black shorts and socks to complete their uniform. Shorts and socks must be solid black.
Registration and Fee Information
All registration fees are due at the time of registration. Registration fees pay for Maryland State Youth Soccer Association (MSYSA) Player Registration, FCYSL Player Registration and scheduling fees, field rental and maintenance (mowing & goal set up and take down), equipment, and Western Maryland Soccer Officials Association (WMSOA) Referee fees.
- Registrations completed online must be paid for via a credit card or PayPal account.
- Players will not be placed on a team and are not registered until the registration fee is paid.
||Year of Birth
||2013 and 2014
|7U- Academy In-House
||2011 and 2013
|9U - COED
||2009 and 2010
|11U - COED
||2007 and 2008
|11U - FEMALE
||2007 and 2008
|13U - COED
||2005 and 2006
|13U - FEMALE
||2005 and 2006
|15U - COED
||2003 and 2004
|19U - COED
||1999 Through 2002
Please LIKE us on our Facebook page "BCRC Ballenger Creek Recreation Council: Soccer" to keep up to date on what is happening with BCRC Soccer!